Popular Posts

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Walking at Kent Ridge Park


Me and My Dad went to Kent Ridge Park and found a canopy walk which was a boardwalk. We saw a lizard on a tree. We tried to take a picture but it was too fast. There was also a tank, as there was a big battle here during World Way II. I climbed on the tank and slid down it. It was lots of fun.
There were lots of steps and we walked down and there was excercise equipment including a big rope to climb on. I climbed to the top. My dad also climbed to the top.
We also found some swings and there was nobody there except us and the birds and lots of ants. The ants were walking in a long line across the path and onto the grass.
It was a very long walk and there were such nice views. We saw a house with a big garden and dog running down it.
My brother Ben didn't come because he wanted to play at his friend's house but we met him later at a food court. We had chicken rice then we went back home.
I love doing things with my dad (my dad told me to write that).

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hi Maya
Just seen your blog about Kent Ridge Park. I'm sure we have been there. Is it the place where there is a museum about world war 2?

Did you see Incle David's message?
It was on the same blog as our message. He has now gone home. He is at Gatwick waiting for his plane
Bye Grandma and Grandpa

Milly said...

Hi, Grandma & Grandpa. No, Kent Ridge Park dosn't have a museum your thinking about Fort Canning Park!
Anyway, I did see uncle David's message.

Bye, Maya

Dave said...

heyy maya its katie i've just logged in your webpage is very cool. we can't wait 2 see u guyz in march! ♥♥ love u ♥♥ ☺

Anonymous said...

Hi Maya,

Nice blog your mom shouted to me on BC. We did a real canopy in Patagonia in the South of Argentina in the trees, that was fun too. http://www.canopybariloche.com/

Ciao,
Milou

P.S. You can write to me if you like, my address is om my blog:-)