Popular Posts

Monday, February 18, 2008

Go-Karting for my Birthday

When it was my 8th birthday I invited 2 of my friends for a sleepover.

My mum took us to West Coast Park so we could go and ride the Go-Karts. First we had to walk to the Go-Karting place, so when we got there my mum paid for them and got 4 Go-Karts; 2 for my friends, 1 for me and 1 for my brother. Then we started riding.
It was a very hot day but it was FUN!!! We rode a very long way. A long time after we started one of my friends got so tired she had to get off her Go-kart and lie down on the hot drain! When our time was up we had to ride back and give the Go-karts back. After that, we walked a long walk to re-fresh our selves at Mc Donalds.

6 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hi Maya
Dad told us today that you had a blogspot so we have been reading it. It is very interesting and we love the pictures of you and Ben.

Keep up the good work - we shall be looking at your blog whenever we use the computer to see if there is anything new.
Grandma and Grandpa.

Maya said...

Thanks grandma & grandpa. I will be writing more, be careful if you forget to put the 's' in mayasmoments you will go to another blog!
Bye,Maya.

Dave said...

Hi Maya, Uncle Dave here. Your blog is great. Nana showed it to me. I will show it to Savannah and Katie when I get home.
Bye

Dave said...

Hey maya its Katie and savannah

Big Pop and Little Pop said...

Love your blog Maya! Keep it up and tell us more about what you're doing. Lots of love

Maya said...

Thanks!